Thursday 27 January 2011

Holiday is over. oh is it?

Holiday is over and we got back to school three weeks ago, however it feels like we never had an holiday I`m sure am ready for another holiday to come.
We started this semester with full power having to present a country analysis for the political analysis class. Some part of the paper and research was interesting but mainly it was a pain in you know what. But at least its behind us.
I had to present two presentations on the same day, the first the country analysis of Turkey, which we have done in a group of four, never easy to work in a group and especially in international composition groups. Different styles different standards different everything. It sure was a challenge to have this presentation and paper made in the best way possible. The second presentation was my presentation about Israel, had to present my classmates what is Israel, another challenge that is not easy and even complicated.
Off course, the easy way was is to present the history in a boring way, and the conflict from my own perception. However, as I did several times in the past I have presented my Israel.  Thus means, what I love about it, where I grew up, views that I cherish and then several facts about Israel that usually people don’t know. Facts about things that Israel had contributed to the world and was never acknowledged for.  I love the face on the audience when I expose them to facts like that the Disk on Key  (Flash Drive), the cell phone and most of Intel mobile chips were invented and even made in Israel. I believe that the world needs to know the importance of Israel in terms of contribution and innovation. This might one day change the way the worldview of Israel. We are not only conflicts and wars but we also and mainly bring important things that everyone is using daily. Every person that use a cell phone camera should know that this technology is available due to Israeli development and innovation.
Now, the race for internship or a full time job had begun. Constantly we are all looking for a placement in late May. Through the school or by ourselves we are searching and scouting for good opportunities. The question is what I want to do and where I want to do it? On one hand I think that I would like to go back to Israel in June, find a good full time position that I will enjoy and will start building my career. However, I`m saying why not living the dream in Europe for a little longer? We shall wait and see which offers I will receive and what will be the best one for me to do when time is come.
February and March should be awesome, all me weekend are booked and there is some traveling coming around the corner. MIB on the snow, is the school annual ski trip to Austria, then Philip is coming for a visit, the two Ultimate Frisbee tournament and then a carnival in Cologne (with Philip again) and the Maya`s visit to Trieste. It sounds amazing and yes you have a reason to be jealous, I`m leaving it to the maximum and I love it. A year of such probably will not come to me again so I`m exploiting this one.

More to come in the future, hope you enjoy reading this, I`m definitely enjoy writing.
IR.

No comments:

Post a Comment